Sunday, March 7, 2010

Studio Journal

I've finally started Sharon Boggan's Studio Journal. Unfortunately, my work has been very busy in the last couple of weeks (I think I'll retire - again) but here are some of the pages I've done for Lesson One.

Sharon suggested we start by thinking about our reasons for keeping a journal. I wrote out some word and played around with them in Wordle.


Next, I had a go at mark-making, which is very unfamiliar territory for me.


And then I moved onto rubbings. I've done this before and enjoy it. These are just a few of the rubbings I did.




Now to start on Lesson Two.

2 comments:

Maggi said...

Glad you are enjoying the lessons and it is really interesting to see your results as I did the class a while back. I like your honesty with the mark making although it is also very effective.

Anonymous said...

"I think I'll retire - again". Love it Monica!

Your rubbings are lovely, I really like how you've cut them out. Thanks for the wordle tip off... another fun thing to play with.