Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nature bag

Inspired by the Nature Explore Bag at Chez Beeper Bebe (http://chezbeeperbebe.blogspot.com.au/2011/06/make-this-nature-explorer-bag.html), I decided to make one for Emma for her birthday.

I collected all the things I thought should go in the bag: pencils, notebook, magnifying glass, torch and so on.


Then I designed the bag to fit the contents. I made the bag out of a sturdy blue fabric . . .


. . . and lined it with a bright print featuring a variety of bugs.


Here it is loaded up with everything:


The bag was very successful. Emma insisted on having it next to her bed at night - presumably in the event of some nighttime adventures.

1 comment:

Maggi said...

This is a great bag and the fact that it ended up being taken to bed by Emma shows how much she loves it. Wonderful idea for a gift.